5671 Estates Drive
Nestled above the street and surrounded by nature, sits 5671 Estates Drive. This single-story circa 1948 Mid-Century Modern marvel offers an ideal open floor plan for easy indoor-outdoor living.
- The home boasts three light-filled bedrooms including a Master Suite with French doors connecting you to the outdoors.
- The main full bath has been tastefully renovated and a skylight was added to expand the light in the room.
- Skylights were also added to the hallway and middle bedroom.
- Stunning hardwood floors are throughout while the kitchen was renovated with slate floors to compliment the glass tile backsplash.
- Grand scale Formal Living room has verdant outlook through its large windows and a wood burning fireplace.
- The Dining room flows seamlessly between the Formal Living room and updated kitchen and also enjoys natural light through a large window.
- The tastefully updated kitchen with desk workspace area also includes white cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. You are invited to the back patio through the room’s French doors which naturally and graciously expand the home’s living space.
- The expansive, serene back patio garden has numerous mature plants and trees including an orange, plum and Meyer lemon tree which provide a bounty of fruit each year – enough to share with family and friends. It is the perfect place for outdoor dining, entertaining, playing or just relaxing. The artificial turf was installed by the current owners as a lush-looking drought-friendly alternative to grass.
- The home is located near Village Market, Terrace Café, Claremont Country Club. You are also nearby to Rockridge and Montclair Village and Piedmont Avenue amenities.
- AC Transit bus stops and access to Highways 13, 24 and 580 are close by and you are a short drive away from Rockridge BART making this location ideal for commuters.
- Top rated K- 8th Grade Public and Private schools.
Nestled above Rockridge and adjacent to Claremont Pines, Montclair and Piedmont, you will find the popular Upper Rockridge neighborhood. Upper Rockridge is largely desireable because of its Top Rated K-8 Public School and close proximity to top rated private schools. Many of the homes in Upper Rockridge were originally built between the 1940s through 1960s on larger parcels. The landscape of the neighborhood evolved after the 1991 Oakland Hills fire with many of the homes re-built expanding in size and adding a broader variety of architectural styles. It has a small commercial area that includes the perfect place for a latte or meal at Terrace Cafe; some of the most beautiful plants and flowers for your garden or as gifts at Broadway Terrace Nursery; re-fueling or servicing your car is easy at the corner station and the most complete, quintessential neighborhood store, Village Market has all you can think of and more! There are numerous AC Transit bus stops that service the neighborhood and you are a quick drive to the Rockridge Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station. Highways 13, 24 and 580 are also in close proximity making Upper Rockridge an ideal neighborhood for commuters. Nearby you will find several Regional Parks and walking trails.
Realtor® CompassDRE# 01716499(510) 332-5747 office